[imp] Problem with Identity´s

Markus F. Kraemer markus.kraemer at rz.uni-mannheim.de
Mon Jun 7 07:37:59 PDT 2004

Thanks for the quick response. After Jans reply I knew that I must have
made a mistake somewhere. I was playing arround with the prefs.php in
the imp/config folder, so what can I say. I copied the prefs.php.dist
file again and the Signature is showing up again.

Cheers,

Markus

Ben Poliakoff wrote:
> * Markus F. Kraemer <markus.kraemer at rz.uni-mannheim.de> [040606 09:46]:
>

>>I am having the problem that after configuring a identity the
>>signature and folder where to store the sent-mail is not being
>>displayed when you access that identity again. It is stored correctly
>>in the DB and it is used when you compose a new mail but it is not
>>displayed when you want to edit your identity again.
>>
>>Does anyone else experience the same behavior??
>

> I've been seeing this problem for a couple weeks (since I did my last
> CVS update).  I haven't had enough time to try to address the problem,
> but hopefully will this week.  I'll post to the list when I get it
> working properly (unless someone else figures it out first).
>
> Ben

Markus Kraemer

Rechenzentrum Universität Mannheim
L15, 16