[imp] Appending Information to the Login

Galen Yalch gyalch at nwrg.com
Tue Jun 8 16:54:40 PDT 2004

I am setting up a Horde server that uses IMP for login.  The IMAP server
that I am using to authenticate against requires that the username be
username.domain.com.  I was wondering if anyone knows of a way for users to
login with just their username, have the server append the .domain.com to
the end for login purposes, and still maintain the username for responses
and storing the preference in the database?  Thanks for the help

Galen