[imp] Security fixes

Federico Petronio petrus at activesec.biz
Thu Jun 17 06:42:48 PDT 2004

Hi all... I recently notice that a security related bug has been fix in
IMP-3.2.4.

About this I would like to know if is there any patch file to close this
bug without updating ALL IMP. If there is not, is there a change to have
this kind of patch treated isolated from the other patch in the future?

In the patch from 3.2.3-3.2.4 witch are the lines related to this issue?
I will try to isolate them and patch IMP by hand.

Thank you a lot !
--
                                         Federico Petronio
                                         petrus at activesec.biz