[imp] Re: On login, auto-jump to final page

Danny O'Brien dannyo at steinrogan.com
Mon Jun 21 09:01:16 PDT 2004

Thanks a lot for the response. However, being a relative Linux newbie
and a complete IMP/Horde newbie, I'm not sure how to proceed.

We actually have two prefs.php3 files, one located here:

/var/www/horde-1.2.6/imp-2.2.6/config/prefs.php3

and one located here:

/var/www/horde-1.2.6/imp-2.2.6/prefs.php3

I'm guessing that the second one holds sway, as it contains a lot more
detail about the prefs setup. But neither file  contains the "//which
page to start on when opening mailbox" configuration text -- so I
presume I should copy the script into the prefs file -- correct?

Also, I'm a little confused by the script. Which value do I change to
tell the program to auto-jump to the last page of a user's email? Do I
knock out the other IMP_MAILBOXSTART commands?

Finally, do I have to reload daemons to get the config change to work?
If so, which ones?

Many questions, I know. If there's a manual that explains all this, I'd
be glad to look at it.

Thanks again,

Danny O'Brien