[imp] Fwd: java error-horde blacklist

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jun 21 08:29:21 PDT 2004

----- Forwarded message from info at designhosting.biz -----
    Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 09:54:48 -0500
    From: Melinda Odom <info at designhosting.biz>
 Subject: java error-horde blacklist
      To: chuck at horde.org

Hi,

I get this error on my server since the upgrade to plesk 7.0.3 last night
that now plesk has the blacklist working in horde but you have this error:

Java script error in horde each time you select a message, blacklist it, and
go to the next page of rules, pick a rule from the blacklist rules and click
"Delete"

Line: 127
Char: 5
Error: 'document.filters.action[...]' is null or not an object
Code:0

Would you happen to know what this means or how to fix it or is this
something plesk will need to fix?

My server runs ES3 with Plesk 7.03 now.

Sincerely,
Melinda Odom