[imp] problems with Espanol language at Imp login screen

Mario Vazquez mario_vazq at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 15:54:08 PDT 2004

I have a horde-imp installation, and set horde to use imp as login.  Imp
itself logs to my server using imap/ssl.  Currently I have the default en_US
language defined only on /horde/config/lang.php.  No other language setting
is specified at the moment.  The login screen allows me to change to any
language, and the languages of the login input fields change to the language
I selected, except for the Spanish (Español) option.  While the Español
option change all the IMP interface after login to the Spanish language, the
login screen text is changed to English.  That only happened with Español
(Spanish), other languages work correctly.

My system is a Gentoo Box with:
horde 2.2.5
imp 3.2.4
apache 2.0.49
php 4.3.6

All horde related packages were installed using gentoo ebuilds that get the
source from www.horde.org/pub (I think).

Also, if I open the login screen from horde (ie. 127.0.0.1/horde/) When I
change to Español it originally displays the login text on English language,
but if I refresh the browser, the text of the login fields then change to
Spanish language.  This behavior do not happend with any other language.
And if I open the site from imp (ie. 127.0.0.1/horde/imp) there is no
refresh that can help me, the login entries change to English only
.