[imp] IMP is like Eudora?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jun 24 01:21:38 PDT 2004

Zitat von Joaquim Homrighausen <joho at webbplatsen.se>:

> IMP is by far more capable, but it's hard to "sell" to someone who's happy
> with "four doors, an engine and a steering wheel" to make the definition of a
> "car".

The good news is, we don't need to sell IMP anyone. And it stands out by its
native features. Sure, some people *have* to sell IMP to someone (their
boss, their users), but that might involve teaching them that Offlook is
not the measure of all things and that some things, while being useful for
a desktop application, just don't work or don't work so well with a web
application. Even if we try to make IMP as capable as desktop applications,
and if I may say so, we did a good job to achieve this aim.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting.php