[imp] Re: Getting Errors while Composing

Ted Brown azu_el at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 26 15:15:10 PDT 2004

   I switched to another mail server and now imp works fine. Originally I
was using hMail Server 3.2, and I tried different smtp settings and it still
gave me the same errors. After a few hours I switched to another mail server
I had and now it works perfectly. I am using Mecury Mail Server 4.01a. by
the way.

FYI
   It also seems to work with MailEnable Standard (I assume it also works
with the Pro version but that version has it own web interface, so I am not
sure  why you would go thru all the hassle except you like IMP better then
the build in interface.)
Thanks Jan for pointing me in the right general direction.

Ted

news:20040626120246.8vnf8c04sg0cswos at jan.dip.ammma.net...