[imp] Outlock-like folder display for HORDE/IMP-HEAD

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jun 28 12:14:35 PDT 2004

Quoting Joaquim Homrighausen <joho at webbplatsen.se>:

> So.. what's the verdict?

I don't want to ditch the menu system this way. I still think that having
Horde_Blocks as possible menu components is a much better way to go, will be
more flexible, and will still provide what this does. So I'm not
inclined to go
forward with your version.

I'd love help if someone wanted to implement the blocks, and I'm happy to help
someone looking for how to do that. I eventually plan to do it myself
if no one
beats me to it, but there's an awful lot on that same list.

-chuck