[imp] PHP Accelerator

Sean D. mojospam at thegeekclub.net
Mon Jun 28 23:35:10 PDT 2004

Daniel Eckl wrote:

 > Oh, I forgot to tell that an apache _reload_ must have a cache clear,
 > too.
 >
 > Daniel

hmm... perhaps i should just use different software.  phpaccelerator.co.uk was
the one someone else reccomended but that one hasnt released a new version since
like early 2003 i think, so i question how "active" that project is either.

Someone mentioned though using mmcache with only a ram cache and not a disk
cache... i dont see what that would hurt. i could up mmcache's mem. allocation
to 64 and turn off the disk cache... any how-tos on that?

Sean