[imp] Newbie questions

Chris Wade chris at cpmd.com
Tue Jun 29 08:14:12 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm a complete newbie to IMP and to the subject of mail servers in general.  I have some installations of IMP that need to be upgraded fairly quickly, and I'm looking around for information and help.

I tried sending an email to consulting at horde.org but it bounced.

The person who is doing the upgrade currently is unfortunately being very slow and unresponsive.  I am looking for the best way to get up-to-speed on how the horde framework and IMP work, so I can get the job done myself, or alternatively to find someone to perform the work.  Can anyone help with either of these options?

Thanks in advance,

Chris