[imp] Older version of SAM

Josh Trutwin josh at trutwins.homeip.net
Mon Jul 5 14:32:00 PDT 2004

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 15:12:11 -0400
Greg Kopp <gregkopp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone help me locate an older version of SAM (spamassassin
> admin)  that will work with Horde 2.2.5?

G'luck.  I found a link to something in the SAM list archives but it was a dead link.  I had to make my own - it wasn't too hard.  I'd share it with the list, but I made it very custom to my environment using a custom database handler, etc.  It essentially merges the whitelist/blacklist functionality of the SA prefs tool on http://webuserprefs.pipegrep.net/ into a Horde module.

If you want to look it over email me off list and I'll send you a tarball.

Josh