[imp] Save Link Attachment error (revised)

Arthur Stephens astephens at ptera.net
Mon Jul 5 17:02:25 PDT 2004

horde-2.0.tar.gz  imp-3.0.tar.gz

It worked before we changed addresses. I run an ISP.
We were allocated address space from our Upstream provider
We now have our own ARIN addresses.

Here is what the customer sent me...
When trying to use the link to "save as" for an attachment that I have in
my inbox, I get the following page full of errors.
If I try to go into the attachment itself, I get a "page cannot be found" error.

Warning: Undefined index: index in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php on line 97
Warning: Undefined index: index in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php on line 113
Warning: Bad message number in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php on line 113
Warning: Undefined index: index in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php on line 114
Warning: Bad message number in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php on line 114
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php:97) in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php on line 117
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php:97) in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php on line 127
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php:97) in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php on line 142
>From member.benefits at equifax.com Fri Jun 25 17:36:16 2004
Warning: IMAP protocol error: Bogus sequence in UID FETCH (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0
Warning: Bogus sequence in UID FETCH (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0
Warning: IMAP protocol error: Bogus sequence in UID FETCH (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0
Warning: Bogus sequence in UID FETCH (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0

Arthur Stephens
Sales Technician
Ptera Wireless Internet
astephens at ptera.net