[imp] IMP, HEAD-20040706

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Wed Jul 7 11:49:30 PDT 2004

  * Quoting Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> on 2004-07-07:

> Because you configured a realm where you probably didn't have to.

Hmm.. no, I don't think so. But I changed the server name from $_SERVER
['SERVER_ADDR'] to $_SERVER ['SERVER_NAME'] (I had to, to get it working in
the test environment prior to going "live").

>> How does one solve this?
> Set the default trash folder name in config/prefs.php.

I have, it's set to "Deleted Items" (as per the comment in prefs.php for
Exchange 5.5). But the folder name (in the folder list) for the folder where
Exchange keeps the deleted messages is "Borttaget"; so a "Deleted Items"
folder was created the first time I deleted a message. But on the server
where Horde/IMP resides, people will log-on using different languages.. so
I'm not sure how to handle this.

-Joaquim