[imp] IMP, HEAD-20040706

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jul 7 11:58:10 PDT 2004

Zitat von Joaquim Homrighausen <joho at webbplatsen.se>:

>   * Quoting Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> on 2004-07-07:
>
>> Because you configured a realm where you probably didn't have to.
>
> Hmm.. no, I don't think so. But I changed the server name from $_SERVER
> ['SERVER_ADDR'] to $_SERVER ['SERVER_NAME'] (I had to, to get it working in
> the test environment prior to going "live").

You don't *think*? Why don't you look if you did. It might also be a vinfo
hook causing the domain to be appended. Whatever you did, if you host a
single domain, and that's how it sounds like, you need neither of those.

>>> How does one solve this?
>> Set the default trash folder name in config/prefs.php.
>
> I have, it's set to "Deleted Items" (as per the comment in prefs.php for
> Exchange 5.5). But the folder name (in the folder list) for the folder where
> Exchange keeps the deleted messages is "Borttaget"; so a "Deleted Items"
> folder was created the first time I deleted a message. But on the server
> where Horde/IMP resides, people will log-on using different languages.. so
> I'm not sure how to handle this.

Huh? Then set the prefs value to "Borttaget", or did I miss something?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting.php