[imp] IMP, HEAD-20040706

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Wed Jul 7 13:19:30 PDT 2004

  * Quoting Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> on 2004-07-07:

> You don't *think*? Why don't you look if you did. It might also be a vinfo
> hook causing the domain to be appended. Whatever you did, if you host a
> single domain, and that's how it sounds like, you need neither of those.

Sorry, I should have expressed it differently; no, I didn't.

> Huh? Then set the prefs value to "Borttaget", or did I miss something?

And when an English-language user logs on.. then it's shown as "Deleted Items"
or "Trash" (can't recall what Exchange calls it). I don't know what's going
on, which makes it harder to figure out a solution of course :-)

Is there any translation going on in IMP for folders it reads from the server?
It sounds a bit far fetched, but I can't think of anything else.. other than
Exchange 5.5 serving the client with different folder names for these "system
folders".

-Joaquim