[imp] Sean D & Jason Lohrenz - revisiting imp on plesk?

tobias at kabissa.org tobias at kabissa.org
Wed Jul 14 20:31:24 PDT 2004

Oh, and one other thing: there's a few features that I had previously that are
now lost. Can a knowledgeable person please point out to me where to fix them?

- add to addressbook link is now gone from next to addresses when reading
messages

- save to folder now forces me to only be able to save to sent-mail, when
previously one could pick a folder to save to - that was powerful!

- expanding names is now not working right - looks to me also like there's an
extra addressbook now. It used to just be "My Addressbook" which is in fact
where all my addresses are stored. Now there is also "Private Addressbook".
What gives? Is this a Plesk change, or a turba upgrade change?

I think that's pretty much it, besides having difficulty getting used to the
new
xp-themed white on white color scheme.

cheers,

tobias