[imp] Sean D & Jason Lohrenz - revisiting imp on plesk?

Tobias Eigen tobias at kabissa.org
Wed Jul 14 20:47:19 PDT 2004

Whoops- the addressbook issues I can dispense with quickly.. seems I was overly
quick in my enthusiasm for replacing ./imp/lib/IMP.php. The from address is
correct when you log in with the full email address instead of just the
username, but my existing addressbook/preferences were not in fact being used
as expected.

The "sent-mail" folder issue remains, however. I also remain confused about
there being two addressbooks.

I'll have to sleep on this and see if I can't come up with a more elegant
solution.

Cheers,

Tobias

--
Tobias Eigen
Executive Director

Kabissa - Space for change in Africa
http://www.kabissa.org

* Kabissa, meaning complete in Kiswahili, was founded on the belief that
information and communications technologies (ICTs) can be a revolutionary
force in civil society. *

Quoting tobias at kabissa.org: