[imp] Fwd: passing variables to horde

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jul 17 18:07:17 PDT 2004

----- Forwarded message from theo at gomedia.co.za -----
    Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 17:08:41 +0200
    From: Theo Mseka <theo at gomedia.co.za>
 Subject: passing variables to horde
      To: jon at horde.org

Hi guys,
I'm a newbie to asp programming and was wondering if you could help me. I have a
members section on my website and  would like to let my members access their
webmail. I have tried everything to pass asp variables to your login page but
it fails to login. I've checked just about every asp support forum on the web
and none can help me. so I figured why not ask the horde guru's. please help me
in this matter if you can. my code looks like this

<%
response.Redirect("http://webmail." & domain & "/horde/imp/login.php?imapuser="
& username & "&pass=" & password)
%>

Thank you in advance, your assistance is greatly appreciated

Theo

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck