[imp] Re: IMAP & Qpopper

Fabian Hore fabianhore at email.com
Tue Jul 20 15:10:09 PDT 2004

Thanks Andrew, you must have sent that seconds after I posted my own reply.
I shall certainly use SLL after disabling APOP.

Do you know if IMP supports APOP?
I took the soft option and unplugged it! (it's only a development server)

b.t.w, yes I did post an incorrect name the first time.. oops.

news:40FD94A7.6070309 at appisolutions.net...