[imp] Sigdashes getting mangled on send

Joshua Baker-LePain jlb17 at duke.edu
Thu Jul 22 08:36:44 PDT 2004

I've just installed IMP 3.2.4 and Horde 2.2.5 on CentOS 3.1 (a RHEL 3
rebuild).  When I compose a message, the sigdashes appear correctly (-- )
in the compose window.  I can even spell check (with pspell), and they
don't get mangled.  But when I send the mail, the trailing space gets
dropped.  They show up incorrectly both in the copy in sent-mail and at
the recipient address.  I turned off all the "magic_quotes" options in
php.ini to no avail.  Where else should I look for how to fix this?  What
other information should I provide?  Thanks.

Other version info:
httpd-2.0.46-32.ent.3.centos.1
php-4.3.2-11.ent

--