[imp] On-screen keyboard for password entry

Lee lee at disinfo.com
Tue Jul 27 09:46:00 PDT 2004

Viljo,
This looks great. I would make two small changes:

1) Make this popup at a slightly random location each time, focussed
around a given coordinate (essentially it loads at the same place, but
just slightly shifted to prevent click point tracking).

2) Hitting the physical keyboard "shift" key cause the keyboard to
change to shift mode.

Anyway i think this is really good stuff and would love to see it added
to IMP CVS at least as a config option.

Lee