[imp] Questions about multiples domains in IMP 3.2.3, IMAP and POP3

Ruivo ruivo2099 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 05:15:53 PDT 2004

Hi,

I need some help about some subjects...

First of all, and the most important, is how to use
multiple domains in IMP 3.2.3???

I've installed IMP in a webserver that has serveral
domains in it, and I want that each user sends his/her
messages through his/her domain.

I've read the IMP's FAQ and even there, for IMP 3.2.3,
it's said that for this feature, it's necessary to ask
at the IMP's mail list, so, here I am! :)

As I'm already here, I have some other questions. What
can or can't be done with POP3? Do I have to install
IMAP? What are the advantages of IMAP? The transition
from POP3 to IMAP is smooth?

Any advice, information or documentation is wellcome!
:)

Thanks!

Seeya!