[imp] Re: imp Digest, Vol 825, Issue 1

maxfaria at astromaritima.com.br maxfaria at astromaritima.com.br
Tue Jul 27 15:07:44 PDT 2004

Hi Friends,

   First, sorry my english.....

   Well, then upload files , exceed 1M, using webmail IMP 3.2, the browser show
the message :
      "  No information in the document "...more less

         I have upped php.ini to
               upload_max_filesize = 10M

               upload_tmp_dir = /var/tmp
               memory_limit = 32M
               post_max_size = 16M
         After, in /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf

          /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf
          <Files *.php>
                  SetOutputFilter PHP
                  SetInputFilter PHP
          #       LimitRequestBody 5242880
          </Files>

And....nothing...the problem continue.....
My system RedHat 9, Imp 3.2......anybody have ideia?????

http://lists.horde.org/archives/imp/attachments/20040725/2c251c4c/IMP-SMTP-auth-fix-Compose.php-0001.bin