[imp] (no subject)

Robert G. Ristroph rristroph at airlinksystems.com
Tue Aug 3 12:11:13 PDT 2004

Hi,

   I am running IMP version 3.2.4 on Horde version 2.2.4.  IMP gets the mail
from an IMAP server running on localhost.  It is RedHat 8 with the
imap-2001a-15 package (the University of Washington IMAP server) that comes
with it.

   When I create a new folder, those messages are kept in ~/INBOX.foldername on
the filesystem (I'm not sure that has any relevance).  There doesn't appear to
be a ~/INBOX file, however.

   When I go to the "Folders" button on IMP, I get a "Folder Navigator" that
seems to have only "INBOX" as a folder.  No matter what I do, including
clicking on "Expand All", the only folder I see is INBOX.  I can't rename or
delete the other ones.

   Is this something simple, a setting in Options perhaps ?

   Is this a problem that is known, and can I fix it by upgrading to the
slightly newer versions of horde and IMP that are available ?

   Thanks in advance for any adivce you can offer,

--Rob

--
Robert G. Ristroph
Airlink Systems