[imp] Re: Attachment Limit??

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Aug 4 12:18:44 PDT 2004

Quoting Daniel Eckl <daniel.eckl at gmx.de>:

> > I know faq are there for a reason thats why i read them ;-). I know the

If you read the archives, you'll find lots about this.

I'm trying to update the FAQ to better address this issue, but one of the
horde servers is down or unaccessible to me, so I can't yet.

In the mean time, you should *always* provide sufficient information to
help you.  Like what you've already tried, settings you've already adjusted,
operating system and version you use, php version, etc.

If, for example, you are using apache 2.x from Red Hat, then they create
a file called /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf in which they limit the size of
a POST request to 512KB.  Changing this value will allow larger uploads.

If you specified your environment, we might have been better able to help.
Otherwise, we just have to guess, which is usually just a waste of everyone's
time and effort.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics