[imp] Re: Re: Attachment Limit??

BornSilly bornsilly2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 00:41:36 PDT 2004

Ty everybody for your help the problem is solved.
I am using Gentoo Linux which has a additional limit on the memory higher
then 520. this needed to be done in
/etc/apache2/conf/modules.d/70_mod_php.conf

hope this helps for somebody else in the future.

news:1091647124.40d0156636eaf at mail.ph.utexas.edu...