[imp] Fwd: Chuck, what am I doing wrong? Why won't anyone respond to this question?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Aug 10 13:29:13 PDT 2004

----- Forwarded message from john.schneider at daumcommercial.com -----
    Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:31:05 -0700
    From: John Schneider <john.schneider at daumcommercial.com>
 Subject: Chuck, what am I doing wrong? Why won't anyone respond to this
question?
      To: chuck at horde.org

Chuck, So sorry to bother you and thank you for the wonderful opensource
products!!!

Will you please tell me what I am doing wrong as to not get any responses to
this issue, that is very important in my opinion? I sent it to the list and
with a follow-up but have had 0 responses. I know I must be making a newbie
mistake -- but what?

----

We are using IMP 3.2 with a UW-IMAP backend. I just had USER-A log in and
they were presented with USER-B's email box. I verified it happened because
USER-A read me the contents of USER-B's inbox, which I checked from the
server.

I checked the horde.log file and I see a login for the USER-B first, then a
login for USER-A about 40 seconds before USER-B logged out. It would seem
the session information somehow was assigned wrong (or something similar).

Has anyone experienced this? How can I investigate this further and resolve
it?

Regards,

John Schneider

----- End forwarded message -----