[imp] PGP issues

Richard E. Long rlong at richlong.is-a-geek.com
Wed Aug 11 21:36:45 PDT 2004

Hello to all,
Having some issues with PGP.  I have PGP set up properly on my PC.  I
can import and export keys and can see my keys on the public key
servers.  I can import the keys into IMP.  When I try to enter the
passphrase I get and error message saying that the passphrase is
incorrect.  I also can't connect to the keyservers to verify message
signatures.  Using CVS head for all programs and its only a couple of
days old.  I'm sure it is something simple.  I checked the install
directions and checked the PHP.ini file to make sure it was set
correctly.  Open to suggestions to fix this.  I really like where
this project has gone over the last few years.  Good job to all
involved,  especially Jan and Chuck whose names I've seen on this
list for many years.

Richard E. Long, CISSP