[imp] Fix for broken SQL session handlers since IMP 3.2.2

Michael Schout mschout at gkg.net
Thu Aug 12 15:53:24 PDT 2004

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004, Michael Schout wrote:

> Without the session_destroy() call, I can log in successfully, except I
> get taken to the Horde page instead of the IMP page.   Havent figured

FYI that since restarting apache, this problem has gone away.

So the only change I have made is to remove the call to
@session_destroy() in Horde::getCleanSession().  After this one-line
change, everything works perfectly.  The session id gets changed when
you log in, and the SQL session handler works perfectly.

So it seems that the fix is to remove the session_destroy() call from
getCleanSession() becuase session_regenerate_id() will always fail
otherwise.

I checked the cvs tree for Horde.php, and the HEAD version still has the
session_destroy() call, so the same problem should exist with 3.0-HEAD.

Chuck, Thanks for helping me trace this down!  I appreciate all of your
explanations :).

Regards,
Michael Schout