[imp] Problem configuring ACL

Dan H dhammer at kdhtech.com
Thu Aug 12 02:59:49 PDT 2004

Hello,

I have in theory set up ACL support with IMP.  I get the Shared Folders
option when I bring up the Options page. I can set up permissions for
other users.  I have even verified that the courierimapacl file is being
created inside the folder that is to be shared. Yet nowhere do I find that
shared folder when I'm logged in as that user.  Also with it supposedly
being enabled I don't see this menu option on the left side "Mail
Management". Is there a help file that explains how to configure horde/imp
to get this working?

Thanks
Dan H