[imp] support for cyrus imap alternate namespace

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Tue Aug 17 11:48:12 PDT 2004

I use altnamespace but not unixhierarchysep.

I had to set this:

    'name' => 'Cyrus IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'localhost',
    'hordeauth' => false,
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'example.com',
    'smtphost' => 'smtp.example.com',
    'realm' => '',

This way the alternative namespace is recognized.

One drawback is, that there is a "+" sign left of INBOX in folder view even
though there cannot be any folders there. But no show stopper, just
irritating.

Daniel