[imp] Fix for broken SQL session handlers since IMP 3.2.2

Errol Neal eneal at dfi-intl.com
Tue Aug 17 12:34:56 PDT 2004

I've had this problem as well. I'm sort of confused as to how to fix the issue because I've always used DB based sessions in PGSQL until about the release of 3.2.2. Anybody else having the same issue below?

Errol Uriel Neal Jr.
Network Administrator
DFI International, Inc.
1717 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 1300