[imp] Using Horde HEAD

Tony Arcus tony at access-info.co.nz
Thu Aug 19 20:20:02 PDT 2004

I have Horde HEAD installed and have a couple of questions.
I have dug though the various help and INSTALL files but...

1)))) The Administrator window comes up all the time, how do you make this NOT
so available?

2)))) Using horde/imp/test.php
I sign in to horde as this:

server="localhost" user="strider" mailbox="{localhost:143/imap}INBOX"

and get this

array(1) {
  [0]=>
  string(56) "Connection failed to localhost,143: Connection timed out"
}

In the past I have found this to be anaming problem on the server or a setup
issue in Horde. But the files I would previous have set up in Horde 2.x are not
there.
Do you need LDAP running to use Horde HEAD?

--
Tony Arcus
Access Information Limited
tony at access-info.co.nz