[imp] Report as Spam

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Sun Sep 12 05:32:08 PDT 2004

As your IMAP users are no system user and have no homedir, you can have
pre-user preferences only when using sp0amassassin with it's mysql storage. I
have not tested this, so you have to read spamassassin documentation on how
to install it this was and how to get IMP to give the username to the
spamassassin program.

Daniel