[imp] removing IMP signature

Alan Barnes abarnes at bulletmail.net
Mon Sep 13 10:41:16 PDT 2004

Dylan,

Here is the link to the FAQ that will answer your question. I have also pasted
the text below.

http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/config/index.php#c30

IMP automatically appends the content of the file /horde/imp/config/trailer.txt
to each email it sends. You can disable this by setting the configuration
option $conf['msg']['append_trailer'] to false in your
/horde/imp/config/conf.php file. If enabled, you can change the message by
simply editing the contents of /horde/imp/config/trailer.txt to suit your
needs. Please note that this is a text file, and should not contain html or php
code but only normal text.

Regards,

Alan

Quoting Dylan DeSantis <dylan at nexgeneration.net>:

> Anyone know how I can remove the attached signature in an email sent via
> IMP:
>
> "This mail sent through IMP: http://horde.org/imp/"
>
> Thanks
>
> Dylan