[imp] browser error when sending large attachments

Gajen Anandamuruga gajena at mail.lankabell.com
Mon Sep 13 23:07:18 PDT 2004

Hi,

I also have the same problem. I have set attachment size to 1MB.If I try to
attach a file say more than 1MB and click 'Attach' in the compose window
immediately I get 'Page cannot be displayed ' in the internet explorer.

How can I display a message like 'You have exceeded the 1MB size'?

Php.ini settings

LimitRequestBody		1024x1024

Php.conf settings

Memory_limit 		8M