[imp] custom_login.php

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Tue Sep 14 12:59:40 PDT 2004

I'm trying to set up a custom login screen such that I can bypass the
IMP (CVS) login screen.  We use kerberos credentials to authenticate,
so we don't need the extra screen...

Anyways.. If I try to access my login form (based on
script/custom_login.php), without authenticating using the standard IMP
/ Horde login screen, I get presented with that screen first.

After I'm logged into Horde / IMP, I see my custom form.  When I try to
log into my custom form, I get a 404 - it's looking for /login.php (and
I don't have a login.php in my document root).

Can anyone give information on how this file
(imp/scripts/custom_login.php) is actually used?

Liam