[imp] Attachment size exceed message

Gajen Anandamuruga gajena at mail.lankabell.com
Fri Sep 17 05:27:39 PDT 2004

Hi

I am using Horde and IMP. I have set the attachment size to be 1MB. How to
set a message to get displayed when we try to attach a file more than 1MB?
By default I get 'Page cannot be displayed' message when I try to attach a
file more than 1MB.

Plz help

Thanks
Gajen

If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error,
e-mail is strictly forbidden.