[imp] using horde with one horde-account for more then one pop-accounts like outlook

Oemer Guersoy o.guersoy at gmx.net
Sat Sep 18 01:42:48 PDT 2004

hi list,

is it possible, that i configure horde to receive mails at once from my
three pop accounts (like gmx) like outlook?

it seems that horde connects to my mailprovider at every time i make a
activity like imap.

can i configure it so, that when i connect to horde, imp gets my mails from
my three popaccounts, stores the mails in the mysqldb and deletes the mails
by the mailprovider?
and connects only to my mailprovider when i send or recieve mails?

thanks

Ömer Gürsoy