[imp] Fwd: imp causes apache to seg fault.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Sep 17 13:30:31 PDT 2004

----- Forwarded message from josephmalone at higlum.com -----
    Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:21:31 -0700
    From: Joseph Malone <josephmalone at higlum.com>
 Subject: imp causes apache to seg fault.
      To: chuck at horde.org

Chuck,

very sorry to bother you but im having a bit of a problem.
I have one user on our system that can login, see his calendar and address book
etc.
but when you try to view mail... nothing happens. Its odd because it was
working, and than all of sudden stopped working.  When you try to open up imp
in his account, these messages are logged in httpd error-log:

[Fri Sep 17 13:05:50 2004] [notice] child pid 20073 exit signal Segmentation fau
lt (11)
[Fri Sep 17 13:06:56 2004] [notice] child pid 20136 exit signal Segmentation fau
lt (11)

that pid is apache... any ideas???

Thanks,

Joseph Malone
Higgins Hardwoods
MIS Department
(925)245-4359
6999 Southfront Rd,
Livermore, CA
94551

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
"But she goes not abroad in search of monsters to destroy." - John Quincy Adams