[imp] IMAP folders and message IDs showing

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Mon Sep 20 00:26:10 PDT 2004

Hi guys,

I'm unfortunately still battling with this.
Any suggestions ? I'm sure it's something simple that I've missed.
Many thanks.

Kindest regards
David Wilson

D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
MSN: dave at dcdata.co.za
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
sales at dcdata.co.za
KZN's first and only pure Linux solution provider
LinuxBox S.A.: Africa's shell provider.
Powered by Linux and DcData - driven by passion !
http://www.linuxbox.co.za