[imp] HTML Attachments in IMP 3.2.6

Sean D. mojospam at thegeekclub.net
Fri Sep 24 21:52:29 PDT 2004

Michael W. Jones wrote:
 > Ok, I figured out my problem... I forgot to reset the chown on the patched
 > files... Apache couldn't read them.  Alls well now.  Sorry for the false
 > alarm.

is that all it was... ROFL.. i always use that set_perms.sh script but didnt
think to check it after patching... that actually had occured to me for a second
but I had just got done reverting the patch and was so tired i just went to bed
without checking. then forgot all about it until just now.

oops... sorry for wasting your time Jan. ;-)

I will patch again and run the perms script and confirm that was the issue. if
you dont hear from me again you can assume we all just made the same mistake.

Sean D.