[imp] Empty Logout Screen with PhP 5.0.2

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Sep 26 20:08:59 PDT 2004

Quoting Josh Trutwin <josh at trutwins.homeip.net>:

> I just tried upgrading my version of PhP from 4.3.8 to 5.0.2 on a
> development box.  I was quite pleased to see most of the Horde/IMP
> functionality working just fine.  One odd thing though, when the user
> presses Logout, they are sent to login.php?reason=logout but the
> screen is blank.  If I press refresh on the browser then it goes back
> to the login screen.  My conf.php has logout_redirect set to false.
> This worked fine with PhP 4.3.8.  Not sure if it's a PhP bug or
> something else in Horde/IMP?  I'm not seeing any errors in the php or
> apache error logs.

I don't see this, though I'm not using IMP auth on my 2 php5 boxes. So, you're
something of an early adopter and you'll have to narrow this down a bit. Blank
pages usually indicate either php fatal errors or segfaults; you say
you're not
seeing segfaults, so investigate the php side. Make sure
error_reporting is all
the way up, put in debugging code, etc.

-chuck

Quincy Adams