[imp] imp folders/caching

Marko Djukic mdjukic at horde.org
Mon Sep 27 01:20:34 PDT 2004

Hi Michael,

Trying to work through the new changes in the folder tree code, you mind giving
some pointers to help me understand a couple of things?

How does the $_prefs['expanded_folders'] tie into things? I want to have a
certain set of folders always expanded by default for all users and I've tried
setting this to some values but it does not seem to have any effect. I might be
setting it wrong too. It doesn't seem to be called on first load of the folders
screen, but only upon subsequent expansion of the INBOX, right?

Also, the folders seem to be cached always from starting from the INBOX? So, if
you start from INBOX/foo, it would have to drop back to INBOX to cache?

Thanks,

m.

--
Marko Djukic