[imp] invalid signature divider

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Sep 30 20:59:17 PDT 2004

Quoting Alexander Dalloz <alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de>:

> Though setting up a proper signature divider within my signature using
> Horde / IMP, the divider is automatically changed. The proper format is
> "-- " (two hyphens and a white spcae) and not "--" which IMP creates. Is
> there a way to fix this behaviour? I am using the stable versions of
> Horde and IMP, but am seeing this behaviour too when looking at Jan's
> signature divider. (The mailing list software sets it correct.)

Well, I see no difference between your signature and the mailing list
signature.
Also, someone else reported this, but didn't have enough feedback for
anyone to
reproduce it:

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=198

So perhaps you can give us a test case. Also, it's doubtful this will be dealt
with in IMP 3 since it's a pretty trivial issue. We'll try to deal with it for
IMP 4, though, if we can reproduce it.

-chuck

Quincy Adams