[imp] View messages in Pop-up

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Fri Oct 1 04:05:43 PDT 2004

>> I must have overlooked it.. is there a way to display a message that
>> I click on in mailbox view in a popup?

> Shift+Click. Or Middle-Button-Click on modern browsers.

Ha ha.. guess I deserved that one :-) I was thinking along the lines of the
popup used when composing messages.

>> And while I'm on the subject.. has anyone given any thought to a more
>> "persistent" message viewing interface?

> Huh?

In other words.. trying to have the mailbox listview as a more
permanent fixture
and not bothering the server with so many pageloads. Something nice
would be to
have say 100-200 messages listed at a time in a "viewport" that could squeeze
15-20 messages and then allow it to be scrolled.

-joho