[imp] Re: Let's try that again

Tobias Drewry tdrewry at bu.edu
Tue Oct 5 13:42:37 PDT 2004

<snip>

okay, yes, there is no http auth. it's a transparent login using the http auth
script from CVS(with some modificatin).  I did find the problem though and was
able to fix it.  For whatever reason when our release cand. was pushed out to
the webserver the imp/config/servers.php file was pushed out as it was
prior to
a recent edit.

corrected and all's grand as far as I can tell.

thanks for the time. and sorry for the long posts and confusion.
Sometimes the obvious problems are the hardest one's to find.

Toby