Fwd: RE: [imp] PHP 5.0 and Imp

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Oct 5 13:12:20 PDT 2004

Keep threads on the list, and see http://horde.org/source/. Ask questions after
reading that if necessary.

----- Forwarded message from gary at primeexalia.com -----
    Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 12:53:50 -0700
    From: Gary Smith <gary at primeexalia.com>
 Subject: RE: [imp] PHP 5.0 and Imp
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Chuck,

Thanks for the quick response.  Please forgive the ignorance of this next
question.  When you say HEAD are you saying the current stable from CVS for the
a current pull of the latest of each file from CVS?  I've heard the term used a
lot but not much experience with CVS I'm not sure of the context.

BTW, the files that I'm refering to are the production stable copies downloaded
yesterday.  If that make any difference.

Gary Smith