[imp] address book -> compose window

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Oct 11 21:07:35 PDT 2004

Quoting Rong-En Fan <rafan at csie.org>:

>> We'll have to do some on-the-fly parsing, or perhaps to have an
>> RFC822_split-like function. Speaking of which, could you take a look at the
>> _rfc822Explode() function from:
>>
>> http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/vacation/lib/Driver/forwards.php?r=1.31
>>
>> ... and see if that might solve some of the (PHP-side, at least) problems?
>
> I roughly looked and test this function, it looks good.
> So, what't your opinion on the flow of split addresses,
> mime encoding and check validation of addresses?

Let's see if we can solve the validation problem first and worry about
javascript causing bad display later? Or am I misunderstanding all this again.

If you can send a patch that uses the rfc822 split functionality, let's
go from there.

Also, to really make sure this doesn't disappear, you should make sure there's a
ticket on bugs.horde.org tracking this.

-chuck

Quincy Adams